Rhonda K. Heckman – Reading, PA
- Organizes and manages AEC’s office operations / procedures and provides a variety of support to all AEC Teams.
- Secures service contracts, assigns clerical functions, arranges and oversees temporary contract employees.
- Maintains all voice and electronic communications and filing systems for all AEC office locations.
- Manages employee benefits and payroll functions.
- Manages accounting processes (AR/AP, AIA/Contract/T&M invoicing), audits, and expense account reconciliations.
- Manages vendor and customer accounts, purchase orders and requisitions.
- Ensures client project insurance, licensing and bonding requirements are met.
RVing, Art, Acoustic music, Pomeranian pups
MaryBeth Arms – Reading, PA
- Responsible for supporting the AEC account executive team administratively.
- Creates and develops all of AEC’s marketing materials both hard copy and electronic media.
- Generates and maintains all of AEC’s company qualifications and corporate references
- Organizes and Develops complex bid responses for both Local and State institutions and Federal Bid responses.
- Maintains promotional materials, schedules planning meetings, trade shows and customer appreciation functions.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing AEC customer contact databases.
- Prepares and generates project, sales and monthly proposal reports for Vice President and National Sales Director.
Family, Boating, Pottery, Shopping for unique and unusual items
Gale Stout – Reading, PA
- Responsible for improvements and maintenance of AEC’s proprietary lighting calculator tools.
- Completes training of AEC’s personnel in the uses of and the updates made to the lighting calculator tools.
- Supports the development of new file processes & assists with updates going forward (automated proposal, timesheet, forecast report, etc.)
- Assists with special projects. Includes the development of unique reports or data analysis for sophisticated client deliverables.
- Supports PC changes & questions as well as assistance with product software updates as needed.
- Completes documentation of procedures on new file processes.
- Available as a technical resource to address AEC personnel computer/software related questions.
Reading, Complex puzzles, Antique shopping, Drives on a sunny days