Since 1994 Atlantic Energy Concepts has worked with a vision to provide customers with sustainable facility solutions that reduce energy consumption to maximize energy cost savings.
We provide turn-key solutions to reduce energy consumption through intelligent design and the installation of energy efficient products.
AEC offers commercial photovoltaic systems engineered and designed in house. We are committed to being a customer-driven company, setting the highest possible standard of performance in implementing energy-efficient and renewable energy solutions.
The AEC business model is built on Analysis, Engineering and Construction.
We offer the following services to meet our client’s energy conservation needs
(click an arrow or text for additional information)
- Site assessment audit to qualify project opportunity
- Preliminary walk-through and scoping studies to establishing project budgetary guidelines
- Investment-Grade audits to provide detailed scope of work and determine financial payback criteria
- Develop a lighting design based on space utilization criteria to maximize energy savings
- Specify energy efficient technology to replace antiquated lighting equipment
- Specify lighting controls that will maximize savings based on occupancy
- Develop “Master Lighting Plan” to ensure efficiency standards are being met in future building expansion
- Design and engineer lighting systems to meet project payback criteria
- Maintain the construction installation schedule timeline established by the owner
- AEC manages disposal of existing lamps and ballasts according to EPA guidelines
- Measurement and verification to prove out project savings are being met
- Install stand-alone or user programed automated lighting controls to provide optimum savings
- Design, program, install and commission the web-based computerized lighting control systems
- Provide the owner representation in project development, contract/construction management
- Develop “Solar Ready” plan enhancements for site and building designs
- Conduct solar PV site assessments, develop cost and design estimates to fit budgetary guidelines
- Produce solar PV and thermal design plans and specification documents in-house
- Develop, engineer and construct solar design/build projects for a turnkey solution
- EPA ENERGY STAR® Benchmark administration and certification
- US Green Building Council LEED® Existing Building O&M certification services
- Calculate carbon footprint and engineer systems/projects to reduce emissions
- Design and construct energy cost-saving building improvements