Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
With our 15-year history in the lighting industry, Atlantic Energy Concepts is expertly prepared to take your existing lighting system and update it with the latest lighting technology to make it more energy efficient, while yielding significant cost savings. More often than not, the aesthetic quality of facility’s environment is enhanced and productivity can be increased without sacrificing any lighting system performance. Newer lighting technology also leads to decreased demands on HVAC systems. A lighting retrofit has the best Return on Investment (ROI) of any energy-efficient technology with typical payback periods between 2-3 years. Finally, you reap ancillary benefits of reduced carbon footprint, responsible environmental stewardship and energy independence.
The key to a successful retrofit is to partner with a professional lighting company specializing in energy efficiency that can perform an in-depth analysis of your facility’s lighting, and interviews with key personnel. This analysis will determine which lighting fixtures need to be updated and what type of lighting system will be installed. The interviews will help ascertain tasks being performed and building occupant’s needs. Along with analysis and interviews, Atlantic Energy Concepts will do product ordering, installation, warranty on products and workmanship, and monitoring and verification of system performance and savings achieved. We even guarantee your energy savings!
Want to get an idea of how much you can save with energy-efficient lighting? Get a snapshot using our Energy Savings Calculator!
Lighting System Design
- Calculate point-by-point fixture layout where necessary
- Determine proper illumination levels and fixtures for application
- Calculate energy savings and ROI
- Design and engineer system to meet customer’s requirements including consideration of tasks being performed
- Prepare catalog data sheets for client approval process
Lighting System Installations
- Develop Installation Guide as related to specific project
- Install new lighting system in accordance with timeline established by owner
- Coordinate disposal of existing lamps and ballasts according to EPA guidelines
- Furnish owner with operation and maintenance manuals, and shelf stock manual
- Monitoring and verification to assure optimal lighting system performance, and prove out savings achieved
- Occupancy sensors to remove “human” factor of remembering to turn off lights
- Computerized lighting control center, which manages lighting for entire building from one location
- Network or web-based lighting system controls
Fixture Cleaning and Lamp Maintenance Services
- Spot or group relamp/reballast of building’s interior/exterior lighting as specified by owner
- Clean fixtures and lenses as required