Madeline Fazzalari, LC, LEED AP BD+C – Raleigh, NC
- Responsible for supporting and managing AEC’s existing southern ESCO accounts.
- Cultivates new ESCO relationships in unestablished geographic regions in the SE through highly satisfied client references.
- Actively participates in organizations that educate and promote energy efficiency.
- Provides continued education for both clients and end users regarding advancements in lighting technology.
- Seeks out opportunities where AEC can help resolve client problems or lighting challenges.
- Looks for opportunities to introduce medium to large end users to ESCO’s to develop successful energy savings projects.
- Finds ways AEC can increase its value to the ESCO by way of new product offerings and improved deliverables.
Spending time at Lake House, Gardening, Travel & Fine Dining
Doug Gale – New Haven, CT
- Cultivates new ESCO relationships on a National Account level through extensive industry contacts.
- Actively seeks out lighting bid opportunities that complement AEC’s capabilities.
- Seek out opportunities where AEC can help reduce lighting energy costs.
- Find ways AEC can increase its value to the ESCO by way of new product offerings and improved deliverables.
- Experienced in identifying lighting bids in both MUSH and Federal Markets.
- Maintains key beneficial relationships with existing ESCO customers.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to market AEC’s capabilities.
Hiking, Writing, Sport enthusiast, Collector of vinyl records